Developing Effective Interpersonal & Communications Skills
Surveys conducted both overseas, and in the Gulf region, have shown that managers spend on average about 75% of their time in one-to-one verbal communication, i.e. face-to-face, or on the telephone. Therefore, effective interpersonal skills are essential tools for today’s modern manager. In the multicultural work environments of the Gulf region, good interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity are essential elements for successful managers, and highly productive employees. It is only now that many organizations are realising that ‘people are their greatest asset’. Being able to deal effectively with people from different cultures and backgrounds, is vital for success in today’s competitive global business environment.
- The concept of effective business communications
- Choosing the right business communication media
- Planning and preparing business communications
- Using the right words
- Effective sentences and paragraphs
- Writing believably
- Selling ideas
- Writing formal and informal business correspondences; Requests, proposals, decline of requests & proposals, emails, etc.
- Writing formal and informal reports
- Body language
- Signs & signals and cues & clues
- Strokes, pacing and rapport
- Preparing business presentations
- Delivering business presentations
- Preparing for business meetings
- Conducting internal & external business meetings
- This program is designed for all Managers, Supervisors and Senior Staff whose jobs involve frequent communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Past participants include Branch Managers, Sales Managers, Promotion Managers, PR Managers, Community Relations Manager, Government Relations Manager, Project Managers, Team Leaders, Procurement Managers & Officers, Sales Executives, Finance Managers & Officers, Personal Assistants, Senior Secretaries.
METODE PELATIHAN :
- Studi case
- Brain storming
- Ice breaking
APRIL 2017 : 4 – 6, 11 – 13, 25 – 27
MEI 2017 : 2 – 3, 9 – 10, 16 – 17
LOKASI : Lokasi pelatihan dapat menyesuaikan dengan permintaan calon peserta pelatihan, untuk pilihan kota pelaksanaan pelatihan diantaranya : Yogyakarta, Solo, Semarang, Malang, Surabaya, Bali, Lombok, Bandung, Jakarta, Bogor, Balikpapan, dan Batam
HARGA PELATIHAN : Yogyakarta IDR 6.500.000 luar Yogya IDR 8.500.000, harga tersebut sifatnya negotiable